Our Work in the Environmental Sector
However, the environmental sector is complex. Public policies related to the environment are present in numerous government agencies and departments as well as at the federal, provincial, territorial, and municipal levels. CHG’s consultants have the necessary experience to help companies navigate the wide range of relevant entities. We help our clients maintain a deep understanding of government policies and stakeholder attitudes related to the environment. Our consultants are ready to listen to your organization’s unique needs and create a plan to meet them.
- Guiding our clients through government processes, legislation, and regulation
- Identifying Government funding opportunities and facilitating successful applications
- Positioning our clients as thought leaders advising the Government
- Facilitating Business-to-Business connections
- Planning events to bring attention to environmental issues and build networks of like-minded stakeholders and decision-makers
CHG has a number of clients who need to have a thorough understanding of what environmental regulations and legislation may be announced or coming down the pipeline. At CHG we closely monitor provincial and federal parliamentary and governmental proceedings which shape environmental policies.
- Government of Canada Committed to a Clean Energy / Clean tech Future
- Minister Jordan highlights importance of growing Canada’s ocean economy
- indigenous power producers fear they’ll be sidelined by Clean Energy Act changes
- Government of Canada invests in forward-looking clean technology start-ups