How CHG Differs in Cannabis
CHG has an extensive track record working with clients in the cannabis industry across Canada. Since 2011, CHG has guided our cannabis clients towards success, even in times of regulatory uncertainty and legislative shifts. CHG’s proven approach ensures that our cannabis clients are ready to navigate complex regulatory and political considerations across all levels of government.
In the new recreational cannabis market, CHG clients benefit from our 30+ years of experience working in similar highly regulated sectors such as alcohol & tobacco, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, agriculture, and pharmaceuticals.
From Startup’s to multinational corporations, the Cannabis industry is a uniquely challenging and highly regulated sector. The team at CHG works with our cannabis clients to understand these organizational and industry wide challenges, and develops tailored plans for your needs. Our hands-on approach, combined with years of direct experience in the Canadian cannabis industry, allow us to provide critical services to clients, whether they are innovating, advocating, or expanding within the sector.
- Strategic planning activities
- Legislative analyses and advocacy of relevant federal, provincial, and local regulations
- Guidance through the Health Canada licensing process
- Guidance through provincial retail and/or distribution applications
- Stakeholder engagement support to reach local communities
- Identifying investment and partnership opportunities
- Linking aspiring businesses with trusted legal, security, marketing, and scientific specialists
- Invitee & Participant – 2019 World Cannabis Congress
- Industry Association Administration and Support
- Publicly Traded Cannabis Companies
- Cannabis Consumables
- Cannabis Producers
- Cannabis Retailers
- Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis Technology