How CHG Differs in Aerospace
The aerospace sector has a complex and competitive global market. In Canada, it is an important source of employment, productivity, research, economic development and trade. Yet intricate government programs and regulations, for both civilian and defence subdivisions of the aerospace field, have the potential to obstruct business operations.
CHG’s consultants have over 35 years of experience in the industry. Our knowledge enables us to skillfully navigate procurement processes, regulatory changes, legislative overhauls, and shifts in public opinion. We are prepared with expert advice, detailed and effective government relations and procurement strategies, and strong communications programs to help your aerospace business soar above the competition.
By way of example, CHG has assisted industry leaders in their pursuit of significant opportunities with government partners as well as with profile-raising and strategic positioning.
- Organize introductory session(s) with the Client and their representatives
- Review current and past engagements with public entities, both in Canada and abroad
- Define the engagement’s objectives, including pre-defined milestones, and a plan to achieve them
- Execute the Plan, gather feedback through our channels and recalibrate as necessary
- Regular contact with the Client is an integral part of our methodology
Assisted a multinational company in securing a multibillion-dollar, decade-long deal for Search & Rescue (SAR) equipment
Routinely leverage out networks to keep our aerospace clients abreast of latest developments and trends in Canada